If you have a busy life but want to stay healthy and eat right, juice plus is a dietary supplement that will add more nutrients to your body. Read the juice plus vitamins side effects and benefits before you make up your mind.
Hi, my name is Natalie a mother of two boys, work at a local store, and a wife to Jason my husband. I always try my best to make sure that every meal in my home is well balanced with all the nutrients they need to stay healthy and fit. Most of the time it’s hard because my kids love eating pizza and a lot of junk at school which spoils their appetites. Sometimes I have to bribe or be stern with them so that they can eat a decent meal at home. I have found that food supplements like juice plus are an alternative to adding nutrition to their diet. But first things first, before I start giving them anything I need to know more about juice plus and its side effects.
What is Juice plus?
First of all Juice plus isn’t a juice it’s a pill. You may be confused by the name ‘juice’. These are dietary supplements that contain concentrated vegetable and fruit juice extracts that have been added vitamins and nutrients to support the overall wellness and health of your family. 20 fruits and vegetables make up this dietary supplement to maintain the levels if fluid ad acidity in your body cells and slow down processes that damage cells. Click here to know more about juice plus and its ingredients.
Some of the dried fruits found in this supplement are:
Berries like blueberry, raspberry, blackberry, cranberry, pomegranate, artichoke, Concord grape, elderberry, and cocoa.
Fruits like orange, prune, pineapple, apple, date, peach, papaya, beet, and acerola cherry.
Vegetables like tomato, cabbage, spinach, garlic, broccoli, oat bran, kale, rice bran, and parsley.
Other ingredients include Vitamin E, enzymes, folic acid, Vitamin C, carotenoids, dried probiotics, calcium, and soluble fiber.
Juice plus is used to treat, control, prevent, and improve these conditions:
- Chest pains
- High blood pressure
- Lack of minerals
- Heart attack
- Mineral deficiency in pregnancy
- Leg pain from blocked arteries also known as thrombosis
Juice plus vitamins side effects
Some of the juice plus vitamins side effects don’t usually occur but you should take them seriously and consult your doctor if necessary.
- An unpleasant taste in your mouth.
- You may have an upset stomach.
- Sometimes the headaches are mild and or severe.
- Nausea is another side effect you may experience.
- Your stomach may be a bit bloated.
These side effects may be a reaction to one or two of the many ingredients that are found in Juice plus.
Some of the benefits you will find in Juice plus include:
- The fruits and vegetables found in Juice plus increase the nutrients in your body. Nutrients like Vitamin C, folate, Vitamin E, and beta-carotene are some of these nutrients.
- When your body has inflammation, it means its fighting an infection and trying to heal itself. This supplement has antioxidant properties that will protect your body from chronic inflammation. This is especially helpful because your boys are prone to coming home with cuts and bruises.
- Vitamin E and C are known to improve the health of your skin. Your skin is better hydrated and protected from germs and harsh climate. You don’t need to apply chemicals on your face to look good.
- The health of your family’s teeth is well taken care of. It improves the health of your gums and prevents you from getting gum diseases.
So, before taking juice plus check the ingredients you can react with
Juice plus has so many fruits and vegetables that are good for your nutritional intake and health. The side effects that you may experience may be as a result of you being hypersensitive or an allergic reaction to one of the many fruits and vegetables found in Juice plus. You may experience nausea, your stomach may get bloated, have headaches, and an unpleasant taste in your mouth. On the other hand, the vitamins in this supplement will give your whole family enough energy throughout the day and provide them with nutrients that their body might be lacking.
Does Juice Plus prevent cancer?
Juice Plus is a supplement that mostly contains fruits and veggies. It contains antioxidants that helps your cardiovascular health but it hasn’t been shown to treat or prevent cancer.
How many calories in a Juice Plus shake?
A Juice Plus shake has 220 calories and it comes in chocolate and vanilla flavours. The shake provides you with organic proteins from chickpeas, carbs, rice, soya, and essential fats.
Can you gain weight on Juice Plus?
The aim of Juice Plus is to replace your high calories foods to help you lose weight. It contains oat bran which has dietary fiber that makes you feel fuller and reduce your cholesterol levels.
Can I take Juice Plus on an empty stomach?
Juice Plus is a supplement that contains iron which if taken on an empty stomach will most likely cause nausea and other side effects. Also regular consumption of Juice Plus can cause diarrhea.
Is Juice Plus good in reducing your cholesterol levels?
One of the major ingredients on Juice Plus is oat bran which has dietary fiber. It helps to reduce your bad cholesterol levels and also help to regulate your blood sugar levels.